Happy Holi & Packing Bag….

I am leaving tomorrow. Yes, its Holi, the festival of colors tomorrow but I need to go for an assignment. I just hate this thing when I need to travel on that day where the rest of the world is sitting at home and enjoying and I just wonder( with a lot of anger) how the heck this kind of schedules get actually finalized? Anyways, I need to travel and that's not going to change. Though the module is not tough but I have a small doubt somewhere in the heart, reason for which I can't mention. Let's see what happens. Pray for me and wish me luck. Fortunately, I am going to a city where I don't get a chance to go very often and have got couple of friends there so I am hoping that I shall be able to see/meet them all and spend some time with them.

I wish you all a very happy Holi. Where ever you are, enjoy the day with your family and friends with lots of colors and sweets. May god make your lives as colorful as the colors of Holi. Happy Holi!!

Update:

John Scott, the APEX-Man, one of the best guys in the world when it comes to Application Express(APEX) has just wrote a blog post about the signs which show that you are travelling too much! A must read and perfect fit over this post of mine. Have a read of it at the comment of mine where yours truly describes some signs too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….